ClayWorks is seeking a Business Development Manager who will play a critical role in developing and nurturing solid relationships with its clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generate profitable new revenue to achieve agreed sales targets.
- Build and expand new markets across various segments.
- Negotiate and close deals with formal quotes and proposals.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Generate Back-to-back deals & demand led opportunities.
- Interacting with Landlords, Builders & Brokers.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop and maintain top-level relationships with designated accounts to establish a clear and comprehensive understanding of customer needs.
- Align goals for the team and ensure sustained business growth requirements.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor or Master’s in business administration, sales or relevant field with up-to-date knowledge of the market.
- Proven Business Development track record and experience in after sales customer support
- Good connect in local real estate and developer lobby.
- Good Analytical and Negotiation skills
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Sales or Business Development in B2B, preferably with a top Private Bank or brokerage firms or Property Consulting Firms (IPC or DPC).
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Onsite/Offline