ClayWorks is seeking a Community Manager who will be an accomplished people manager and community enabler. They will play an important role in developing and maintaining solid relationships with clients, their retention, and service delivery quality management. The Community Manager should possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and be comfortable interacting with clients.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will act as a community builder of all the workspaces of ClayWorks
- Manage ClayWorks facility and oversee community dynamics
- To ensure client contractual deliverables such as Customer Satisfaction, Average response time, and internal quality are complied with. Value addition to the clients.
- To anchor the client relationship initiative in the facility by means of regular client feedback meetings and to record and analyze the outcome of the meetings in getting Team QA to handle client concerns and suggestions in a constructive manner.
- Involvement in programs of PRM, Feedback meetings and involvement in achieving a high degree of consistency in Quality Assurance to the patrons.
- Proactively cross-sell other ClayWorks products and solutions.
- Monitor market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information (MIS) to the management.
- Play an active role in all Sales / Operational strategies that are decided by management.
- Control costs and be actively involved in facility upkeep and maintenance with appointed vendors and staff.
- Centre Operations Duties will involve front office management, supervising Housekeeping and Pantry staff. Maintain stocks and indent for Housekeeping and Pantry consumables. Provide stock reports to management on a regular basis.
- Coordinate finance and sales on invoicing, collections, receivables, MIS on center profitability, occupancy status, exit notices, etc. Administrative tasks of compiling vendor invoices, and payables – ensure fixed and variables are met without slip-ups
- Follow SOP for operational consistency. Regularly review checklists for various tasks, review housekeeping and pantry performance
- To implement stringent quality checks and assessments in order to maintain customer satisfaction as well as meet client’s deliverables
- Plan and execute client engagement events and work on inviting third-party organizers to hold events at our locations
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Graduate or Postgraduate with 3-6 years of experience in Front Desk/Hotel Operations and Community Management at a Co-working space or Hotel or equivalent.
Location: Bangalore, India
Work mode: On-site/Work from office
Industry: Commercial Real Estate