ClayWorks is seeking a Digital Marketing & Growth Manager to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, ClayWorks is an excellent place to grow your career. They should be able to take charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company’s brand, products, and services. Duties include planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You should be excellent at problem solving and think outside the box.
- Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages
- Manage monthly email + social media calendar to document and schedule all email communications
- Manage the daily set-up of one-time and automated email campaigns including creating and editing email templates, managing targeting and segmentation, scheduling, editing, and deployment to drive program adoption at scale
- Regularly monitoring user analytics and using these insights to drive strategies to secure downloads and improve customer engagement
- Build & manage digital advert campaigns on various platforms including and not limited to Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Create & manage social media campaigns
- Report and improve on site and blog traffic
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Marketing or related field or experience of 3-5 years in Digital and Social Media Marketing.
Location: Bangalore, India
Work mode: On-site/Work from office
ClayWorks understands the potential and need for hybrid, managed workspaces in India. The Bengaluru-based firm crafts workspaces that reflect their clients’ unique work culture, while also incorporating sustainable workspace strategies. Its signature HyFlexTM model (Hybrid+Flexible) also ensures that modern offices are adaptable and future-proof. ClayWorks is also the creator of Spotch, which is a WFH, hybrid, patent-pending workstation designed to bring flexibility in home offices. Known for its earthy, nature-filled ambience, ClayWorks is redefining offices in more than one way and establishing itself as the favourite neighbourhood workspace. To know more, visit www.clayworks.space + www.spotch.works