This role will enable you to work directly with the co-founders and enable them to grow the business, launch and establish key organizational initiatives, develop strategic partnerships and ensure smooth functioning of the organization. This is an exciting role for someone who is looking for exponential growth, fast learning, and a chance to lead by example in a thriving startup environment with a bird’s eye view of the business landscape. This role in reality doesn’t come with a checklist of responsibilities, as a key member of the team, you will be expected to have a whatever-it-takes approach to help the co-founders in some key business areas.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Identify, define, manage, and drive special projects and initiatives that are cross-functional and strategic to the company.
- Discovering and implementing new ideas and techniques to solve issues that come up, and working on process improvements and handling any hiccups that come along the way.
- Responsibilities include planning and reviewing processes, analyzing any red flags in strategic initiatives, organizing interventions to keep things on track, etc.
- Working on the management of tasks across all verticals of the firm from conception to delivery.
- Identify gaps and roadblocks that functions are struggling with & troubleshoot them.
- Own special projects and company-level initiatives that are not owned by functional teams
- Act as a business mind & analyst to drive business activities, and develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Create insights, learnings and synthesize updates for the leadership.
- Conduct research and prepare business models/presentations for investors, external parties, and for internal communication
- Assist founders in fundraising activities and investor relationship management.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Degree
- High ownership, flexibility, and adaptability
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Very strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to generate insights from research and data on a regular basis
- Ability to multitask critical corporate plans
- Good data analytics skills. Proficient in MS Excel, MS PPT, and collaboration tools
- Work experience in fast-paced, early-stage startups (0-3 years) or founding experience will be a plus.
- Freshers can apply for this role!
Job Location: Bangalore
Work Type: Permanent/On-Site