About the role
We are looking for an inside sales representative who will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making & receiving dozens of calls per day, working with sales team, channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
In this role you will develop leads and seek opportunities to present detailed workspace solutions to potential customers.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead information
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Follow up on sales inquiries that are made by potential customers through website chats, emails, and inbound calls
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Provide feedback to the sales team on leads and market trends
Sounds like you? To apply you need to have:
- 1-3 years’ experience in Inside Sales.
- Strong verbal communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Timely communication coordinating all stakeholders.
- Managing timely delivery and outcomes.
- Motivated and independent to act with precision and initiative.