ClayWorks is looking for Senior Manager – Operations and Procurement, they should be an effective leader and can get things done, with excellent management and organization skills, along with good negotiation and relationship-building skills.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate with all centre managers on day-to-day activities
- Coordinate with the Projects team on snags and completion of the project
- Coordinate with HK supervisor and employees to ensure smooth operations
- Handle end-to-end procurement through vendors across all centres
- Address payment and other billing-related issues with vendors
- Ensure client satisfaction by acquiring timely feedback and encouraging continued long-term relationships
- Plan monthly events and community engagement
- Coordinate and negotiate with vendors to finalize the best quality and rates in the market with timely quality checks
- Handle ad-hoc or on-demand procurement as per company requirements
Do you like sharing ideas for setting new and improving SOPs and improving the work process? As our Senior Manager, you’ll contribute to the creation of facilities’ service delivery standards. You’ll also work on the planning, implementation, and review of centre-specific processes and protocols.
Teamwork should also be one of your strongest points, as you’ll work with a team to create and ensure that all SOPs set out in the operational manual are being followed religiously. To do this, you’ll develop tools that help measure the operation team’s performance on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Graduate or Post Graduate with at least 4 years of experience in Operations & Facilities Administration in Hotels or Offices or equivalent.
Location: Bangalore, India
Work mode: On-site/Work from office
ClayWorks understands the potential and need for a hybrid, managed workspaces in India. The Bengaluru-based firm crafts workspaces that reflect their client’s unique work culture, while also incorporating sustainable workspace strategies. Its signature HyFlexTM model (Hybrid+Flexible) also ensures that modern offices are adaptable and future-proof. ClayWorks is also the creator of Spotch, which is a WFH, hybrid, patent-pending workstation designed to bring flexibility to home offices. Known for its earthy, nature-filled ambience, ClayWorks is redefining offices in more than one way and establishing itself as the favourite neighbourhood workspace. To know more, visit www.clayworks.space + www.spotch.works