ClayWorks is seeking a Senior Sales Transaction Manager for its Office Leasing division. The successful candidate will be an accomplished real estate professional with a proven track record of improvements in revenue, new market penetration and capable of generating leads, sourcing and closing deals. They will play a critical role in developing and implementing new sales and marketing strategies, supervising teams, developing and maintaining solid relationships with occupiers, landlords and developers. The Transaction Manager should possess excellent interpersonal communication skills. They should be capable team players, with excellent leadership, organizational and motivational skills.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales targets, devise strategies and work with the team to achieve them.
- Identify, build and cultivate relationships with local, regional, national and international landlords and tenants.
- Maintain regular contact with Tenant Representatives to identify new opportunities, understand their future leasing requirements and monitor new concepts for lease-up potential.
- Maintain regular contact with Landlords’ and their Representatives to monitor leasing activities, trends and leasing opportunities.
- Works with external brokers, prospective clients, and other stakeholders in the execution of new leases, lease renewals, new site acquisitions, disposition of surplus space through subleasing, sale renewals, early lease termination, and more.
- Implements real estate marketing plans with an understanding of the client’s strategic real estate goals. Assists with project initiation and scope definition, prioritization of assignments, and adherence to client-driven priorities, commitments, and milestones.
- Coordinates field broker selection and other required resources, subject matter experts, and business partners. If necessary, facilitate client review and approval of proposed team resources for the purpose of transaction execution.
- Understands how to review, analyze, and interpret financial analysis templates including cash flow projections, NPV (net present value), and/or IRR (internal rate of return) financial analyses to enable clients to make more informed decisions.
- Monitor and maintain a real estate project tracking system to ensure timely transaction completion and effectively negotiate the business terms and conditions for commercial office space.
- Prepare reports and make presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Encourage research on potential customers and build pipelines for new markets.
- Conduct in-house seminars and training sessions for the sales team and any other duties may be assigned.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Graduate or Postgraduate with at least 10 years of experience in Transactions and Sales in Commercial Real Estate.
Location: Bangalore, India
Work mode: On-site/Work from office